BEST DESCRIBED AS
KMK can be best described as a significantly agile, capable and successful technology consulting firm serving facility owners, developers, architects, engineers, and construction managers. Our experience and capabilities are readily demonstrable by way of an impressive array of successfully completed high profile, large-scale construction projects.
Executive driven engineering, collaboration, design and budget management services.
Provide design professionals, construction managers and facility owners with brand independent technology consulting services that may vary from project to project, but typically include one or more of the following responsibilities, tasks and goals:
- Diligently determine the acoustical requirements as well as sound, video, low-voltage infrastructure and related technology systems for large-scale construction projects.
- Accurately define the estimated costs for sound, video, low voltage infrastructure and related technology systems for large-scale construction projects.
- Collaboratively design and coordinate technology solutions and system integration methods assuring the delivery of current technology integration on day one with inherent infrastructure design supporting day 2, year 2, year 3 and beyond.
- Cooperatively and respectfully coordinate the implementation of technology solutions from the executive level through the design professionals, contractors, facility manager and operations personnel.
- Independently and ethically, provide experienced, well-informed, technology advocacy to the clients and projects that we serve.
The history of the firm ties to the founding of Klepper-Marshall-King Associates in 1971 and is significantly rooted in the design and construction of performing arts, house of worship and similar facilities where room acoustics, musical performance and carefully integrated technology have been defined as critical to the success of a new construction or significant renovation project. Thomas W. Knauss, now principal of the firm began his career as front of house sound engineer for nationally recognized recording artists as well as sound system design and production for major live production events including the 1979 Papal Mass in Philadelphia, PA.
Although the firm is seldom without several traditional performing arts projects underway, our current list of projects and clients covers several key markets including education, casino gaming, corporate, conference, corporate, hospitality, leisure, fine dining and convention center projects.